The Bulawayo have released housing stands for sale. The announcement was made on the City of Bulawayo website. Stands are ranging from $11,500 for 800 square meters to $23,000 for 4,000 sqm. There are a total 324 stands.
Here is the full announcement:
Potential Beneficiaries who are able to develop a house:
(1) Are invited for the purchase of self- financing and repossessed residential stands in:
(i) Woodville North Low Density Suburb – 141 stands – self financing
(ii)Parklands, Mahatshula, Romney Park, et al medium Density Suburbs – 70
(iii)Paddonhurst – 13- self- financing
(i) Applicants should be on the active Council Housing waiting list
(ii) Applicants to register their interests with our Registry Offices at Corner 8th Ave & Robert Mugabe Way next to Jairos Jiri COMPLEX.
(iii)Applicants should be able to pay a deposit of 35% and 15% VAT of purchase price with the rest payable over 18 months as follows:
Project Purchase Price (min) VAT Total Min Deposit Required Average Size Range (m2) Woodville North USD 20,000 USD 3,000 USD 23,000 USD 10,000 4,000 Paddonhurst USD 10,000 USD 1,500 USD 11,500 USD 5,500 800 Various repossessed (Serviced) USD 10,000 USD 1,500 USD 11,500 USD 5,500 600
(iv) Applicants to be appraised for suitability and thereafter given an offer letter by City of Bulawayo that stipulates conditions of sale.
PLEASE NOTE THAT
- (i) First preference will be given to those with full purchase price
- (ii)Applicants with the oldest waiting list form will be prioritised.
- (iii)First time homeowners will be preferred.
(3) Beneficiaries who are able to develop a superstructure in the relevant areas are required.
(4) The stands are only limited to 324 and will be referred to those meeting the abovementioned requirements on a first come first served basis.
For any enquires please contact the Acting Director of Housing and Community Services on telephone 75011 Ext. 2126 and 2019.
Advert No: 4804 C.DUBE 25 NOVEMBER 2016 TOWN CLERK
The post City of Bulawayo announces stands for sale, $11.5k for 800sqm appeared first on Pindula News.
Powered by WPeMatico